By John Moore
Oct. 9, 2012
Part 5: Jackson Has It Going On
- Veteran arts journalist John Moore followed the making of Ben Dicke’s “Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson” from inception to an opening night postponed by a serious backstage accident that hospitalized the director/starring actor. Part 5, the final chapter, chronicles the triumphant rescheduled opening night, three weeks later than originally planned. Running time: 11 minutes.
- Here is a link to Part 1: Before the Fall
- Here is a link to Part 2: The Perfect Mission
- Here is a link to Part 3: Life Sucks
- Here is a link to Part 4: This Is Happening
- Here is a link to Part 5: Jackson Has It Going On
- Performance information:
- Where:Aurora Fox studio theater, 9900 E. Colfax Ave.
Times: 7:30 Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays; 6 p.m. SundaysTickets: $25-$30Contact: 303-739-1970 or the aurora fox’s home page